Gina’s Group Booking Policy
1. For groups of 15 or more, a minimum deposit of $100* is required at the time of booking. (*$200 for groups of 20+; $300 for groups of 30)
2. The deposit will be returned to you on the night of the booking pending conditions explained below
3. The deposit will be only refunded if the booking is cancelled upon 24hrs notice.
4. For groups of 15 or more people a set menu is required to be taken to be chosen (see below) for a Friday or Saturday night booking.
5. The deposit will only be refunded once all bill items are paid for on the day/night.
Please refer to our Lady G Parties Entertainment Packages for birthdays, hens, stags, corporate team dinners. This offer is optional.
Please note that BYO wine is not available with this service.
About the Deposit
1. For a standard group booking a deposit of $100.00* is required at the time you book. This will be credited to your table account or returned to you on the night. *( $100 for 20+ people; $200 for 30+ people ,etc.)
2. Your booking is not confirmed until the deposit has been received.
3. The deposit can be paid over the phone to us with a credit card or directly to bank
account 06-0185-0819716-00; please reference the booking name and date.
4. The deposit will only be refunded once all bill items are paid for on the day/night
About the Set Menus
Group set-menus are required for groups to enable us to give you the best service without compromising the quality and presentation of your meals. Because it is challenging for the kitchen to provide 15 or 20 different starters, mains, desserts in one sitting. This is why we have selected the most popular dishes and included them in these set menus. There are vegetarian, dairy free, carb-free options available, we also have gluten free pizza and some pasta’s are also available gluten-free So whatever your occasion or budget – we have the perfect menu for you
We are BYO wine only. We accept only 750ml bottles of wine to be consumed during dinner service only. BYO wine may not be consumed at the bar or courtyard. Wine must be given to our staff for service upon arrival. Corkage is $10 per bottle and limited to one bottle per two people. We have a strict Host Responsibility Policy with respect to the NZ Sale of Liquor Act.
1. We require a minimum of 2 days notice of a group booking enquiry; 5 days for groups of 20+.
2. Your booking will not be confirmed until your deposit is paid.
3. By paying the deposit you are accepting the terms & conditions of our Booking Policy.
4. Your booking will be considered cancelled unless the number of people is confirmed within 24hrs and your booking fee will not be returned.
5. The number of people you confirm will be the number of people you will be charged for regardless of how many actually show on the night. (The reason being that quite often, we have held a large table for groups while turning many people away, only to have less than half the group show up). Alternatively and at our discretion, the manager may instead keep the deposit in lieu of these charges.
6. Unpaid items on the final bill will be charged to the credit card of the person who made the booking
If you would like to go ahead with your booking please complete our Group Booking form here, after which time we will be in touch.